Parents! Please Read
- Learning about computer science; including the history and influence of technology on modern culture.
- Learning how to use a computer. (Tablet use can be very different from a standard desktop or laptop computer)
- Learning about healthy and responsible technology use. For example: balance, safety, and digital citizenship.
- Learning how technology can be used to improve our lives in a variety of ways.
- Learning about possible careers inside of the STEM job fields.
- And others; such as: typing, coding, collaborating, and creating with tech tools!
All Specials work can now be found on fligrid for the remainder of school away from school!
To get FlipGrid on your student's iPad, please go to the Mozyle Manager app.
and choose FlipGrid
Once installed, choose STUDENT, then allow microphone and camera access.
It will ask you to "join a grid" by using the following Flip Code that is unique to your student's grade level.
5th Grade: specials305
4th grade: specials304
3rd grade: specials303
2nd grade: specials302
1st grade: specials301
It will then ask for your student ID, please use your student's first initial then their full last name. If your student has two last names it will be the second one as listed in their registration in Powerschool.
We look forward to seeing you on Flipgrid soon!!