Parents! Please Read
- Learning about computer science; including the history and influence of technology on modern culture.
- Learning how to use a computer. (Tablet use can be very different from a standard desktop or laptop computer)
- Learning about healthy and responsible technology use. For example: balance, safety, and digital citizenship.
- Learning how technology can be used to improve our lives in a variety of ways.
- Learning about possible careers inside of the STEM job fields.
- And others; such as: typing, coding, collaborating, and creating with tech tools!
All Specials work can now be found on fligrid for the remainder of school away from school!
To get FlipGrid on your student's iPad, please go to the Mozyle Manager app.
and choose FlipGrid
Once installed, choose STUDENT, then allow microphone and camera access.
It will ask you to "join a grid" by using the following Flip Code that is unique to your student's grade level.
It will then ask for your student ID, please use your student's first initial then the first 4 letters of their last name followed by 427. For example, if your name was Jill Smith the student ID would be jsmit427. If it was Zach Anderson it would be zande427. The only exception is for some siblings in the same grade with the same initials. Their ID will be the first 2 letters of their first name then the first 4 letters of their last name followed by 427 (Olive and Oscar Jones would be oljone427 and osjone427).
Log in tips:
- Student IDs are ALL IN LOWER CASE LETTERS
- All names are the names listed in powerschool. For example if your name is Elizabeth but you go by Beth, we used Elizabeth.
- If you are unable to log in, please try one more time, then email Mrs. Campbell ASAP and she can let you know your code.
- Please check in on your child's Flipgrid account periodically to look for assignment updates and watch your email, too!
We look forward to seeing you on Flipgrid soon!!